Beautiful street lined with Victorian houses well preserved, this short street from the Rue La Fontaine finish perpendicular to Saint-Denis.
It was named in honor of Como Seraphin Cherrier, a lawyer captured during the rebellion of 1837.
1878 : Opening year of this street or name change
Boroughs / districts where theses pictures where taken : Plateau Mont-Royal, Downtown, Ouest de l'Ile
CODEIMTL 4044 : Last update of this page 2009-11-06 | 6376 hits on this page since 2010/12/31
Reference book: Les Rues de Montréal, répertoire Historique see