This Street is bodering Mont-Royal mountain to the south, the name comes from English (Cedar) and was given at the creation of the Parc du Mont-Royal to remind one of tree species very common on the mountain.
1876 : Opening year of this street or name change
Boroughs / districts where theses pictures where taken : Downtown
CODEIMTL 4028 : Last update of this page 2009-11-04 | 6562 hits on this page since 2010/12/31
Reference book: Les Rues de Montréal, répertoire Historique see