this downtown street was once a very rich and lush alley. It is named in honor of Mr. François Vachon de Belmont former Sulpician.
This small street just 400 metters long is unknown to Montrealers because it gives behind the Central Station and look like a backstreet.
1843 : Opening year of this street or name change
Boroughs / districts where theses pictures where taken : Downtown
CODEIMTL 4004 : Last update of this page 2009-11-02 | 4513 hits on this page since 2010/12/31
Reference book: Les Rues de Montréal, répertoire Historique see