Côte-Saint-Paul and Ville Emard are two district in the borough of Le Sud-Ouest wedged between the canal Lachine, Borough of Verdun and LaSalle. These two municipalities with very distinct urban grids are delimited by Briand Streets. In 1910 they merged with the city of Montreal. The name comes from Joseph Ulric Emard, one of two buyers with Monk of Mr. Davidson land where off these cities emerge. Cut off from the rest of the city by the Lachine Canal,it is the turning bridge of Côte-Saint-Paul who allows the city to be connected by tram in the beginning of last century. Nowadays, it is the subway station and Monk Angrignon which deserve this sector. (Src) ontreal, une histoire qui se transporte (STM) (13)
42 Pictures of Côte-St-Paul / Ville-Émard, Montréal.